Cambridge Cyber Advisers’ experts have been Global Chief Information Security Officer’s for some of the world’s largest companies, but also spend time with start-ups. Whatever size company, their passion for sharing knowledge and experience helps on every security journey.
Their vast experience is not constrained to just the service catalogue – it would be impossible to document everything that needs support. If guidance and support is needed that is security in nature, expert insights will always be available.
Prior engagements have been:
- Helping with the RFP and vendor selection for next generation security operations centre.
- Assisting in the design of Management Information from startup security operations company.
- Global ERP implementation advising on the security architecture and user structure.
- Security strategy for large adoption of cloud-based hosting.
- Global Identity management system refresh.
- Getting the most out of Data Loss Prevention platforms.
- Security essentials for SME’s.
- Assistance with prioritising an audit backlog relating to security.
- PKI key platform for automated self-driving cars.
The engagements are wide and varied, and retainer services are also offered; on-site assistance can be arranged for a certain number of days so experts can be accessed as a dedicated cyber consultant.
If advice or support for something that is not listed within the service catalogue, contact Cambridge Cyber Advisers to discuss your requirements.